Sunday 16 October 2011

Inking it up with Sue

Well, better late than never. A few examples of the beauties that Sue coaxed out of our inks and card. Her class was fabulous and we all learnt so much. Sandie has sent me some examples of the beautiful pieces she has made and also given details on how to achieve the beautiful effects over on her blog .





Also, I had a bash at her technique on Thursday and am delighted with the result.


I made my piece of stamping/inking into a banner for a layout which can be seen on my blog here.

Karen M

1 comment:

  1. Karen....... you used ink and stamps!!
    I am impressed, and very admiring of your artwork. And I love what you did with it, on your blog. Now you have given me more ideas... thank you!
    I did love that class and am keen to ink and stamp some more.

    ReplyDelete